- J-wt Polyester abrasive cloth
- CALCINED hard ALOX grains
- Close coat and with special top coated
- Special treatment for anti-clogging & anti-heat properties
- For hard metal grinding with belts (steel - stainless steel - aluminum etc.)
- High removal rate in metalworking
- Very good adaptation to radiuses and contours due to highly flexible backing
237A & 307E
- J-wt & X-wt 3D Pattern structure.
- ALOX grains structural construction.
- Grit sizes : A6 (P2000), A16(P1200), A30(P800), A45(P400)
- Jumbo roll :480mm x 50m
- For hard metal polishing with belts (steel - stainless steel - etc.)
- High removal rate in metalworking and big time life.
- Low price according to quality product.
- Y-wt 100% Polyester abrasive cloth
- CERAMIC grains
- Close coat and with super size coat
- High cutting performance ,long lasting
- Active filler reduce heat build up, so there's less burning parts
- For heavy duty sanding
- With narrow and wide belts with long time life
- ◆ Stainless steel & Carbon steel ◆ Cast iron
- ◆ Nickel Alloy ◆ Hard wood ◆ Titanium
Cutting & grinding discs
Resin-Bonded abrasives we produce under PEGASUS brand name .,cut-off wheels and grinding discs for use on wide range of materials: metal, stone, concrete and more. We produce as F41(flat center), F42(depressed center) and T27 profile. Our cutting discs with width ,thin like 1mm or bigger .For cutting and grinding metal or stainless steel ,and other materials like stone ,etc. Product advantages for our cutting & grinding discs.
- Top quality raw materials.
- Extra durability
- High-speed cutting
- Comfortable cutting experience(fast and smooth cutting ,with low contact pressure).
- Economic with high time life.!
Flap discs PEGASUS
We produce under PEGASUS brand name , made with ALOX or with ZIRCONIA . For removing material and finishing in one step. Our Flap discs offer fast grinding without any color change on the workpiece, low surface heat, maximum stock removal performance , long work life and perfect surface quality .Use in applications such as weld grinding, deburring, rust removal, edge grinding, and weld seam blending. Can be easily adapted to most right angle grinders. We produce Flap discs with T27 (flat) and T29 (convex) profile.
- Suitable for high.. operating pressure
- Even cutting .. performance
These wheels are formed from re-processed non-woven abrasive to give a light texture with controlled aggression. Unitized non woven abrasives for deburring, cleaning and finishing needs up to pre-polishing. One work step only from grinding weld seams to perfect, shiny surfaces. In forms of discs with hole or with plastic backing.
Combination flap discs
COMBI discs are made with alternate layers of coated cloth backed abrasive (zirconia) and non-woven surface conditioning material. With a Combi Disc, you can grind down and perfectly finish a stainless steel weld seam in one operation. Also allows you to grind away tig welds. This saves you time, costs and improved finishing. There are 3 grades: Coarse - Medium and Fine.
Non woven surface conditioning
NON WOVEN (surface conditioning) For regular operations of metal surfaces, such us cleaning scratches, remove oxides and simple deburring. They have high efficiency, with highly open structure. They have great productivity versus any fiber discs and lower total cost. In brown – red – blue and grey colors. We have in forms of flap discs and in form of small quick change discs.
Nylon clean & strip
NON WOVEN – NYLON DISCS (Clean & Strip) For facing grinding, rough cleaning, paint removing, forging oxide, rust and chemical residues. High efficiency with highly open structure. Cleaning welds and blueing material, especially the stainless steel surface after hot-corrosion, cleaning also the filler surface. Very popular application field in auto-body car repair shops. In purple-blue and black colors. We have in form of flap discs, as discs (roller-wheels) with hole 13mm and as small quick change discs(speed-fix).
Felt wool polishing
Made with 2 types: A)with FLAPS from high-quality special felt- wool. Available in 115mm x 22,23 mm with fiberglass backing. B)with Solid – massif wool felt special high quality. Available in 115mm x 22,23mm with plastic backing. Both types used for facing grinding & mirror finishing in all metals and used with polishing compounds. Economical price product.
Resin Fibre Discs are flat discs used for heavy grinding and weld removal. Consist of a stiff fiberboard backing coated with a single layer of resin and abrasive. They have grinding aids in both the AO and ZA products. This grinding aid helps performance and keeps the disc cooler during grinding. Our Fiber discs have an arbor hole to allow them to be attached to a back-up pad which they are always used with. FIBRE discs used for heavy stock removal on electric and pneumatic angle grinders.